Sunday, 8 August 2010

Sleep Forever

Last week I left my job at WGSN and this week I started my new job at Stylesight, Accessories Editor FYI. This weekend I think I have slept for about 70% of the time, the other 30% I spent listening to this......

No comments:

Post a Comment