Wednesday 30 June 2010

All I want to wear... Jerome C. Rouseau.......

The new A/W collection from Jerome C. Rousseau is all I want to wear now now now, and if that isn't enough, the interview with Jerome on the Kluster blog seals the deal:

'Kat Hartmann: What inspired you to first begin designing shoes?

Jerome C Rousseau: As a young teenager in Quebec, I came across a band called Deee-Lite. They were wearing wild footwear and I started drawing these shoes in art classes. Drawing shoes became something I wanted to do all the time, and after researching the history of shoes it evolved into a strong passion. I ended up moving to London to study at Cordwainers College, which turned out to be the start of a brilliant journey for me.'


See what I mean here:
Jerome C. Rousseau

No comments:

Post a Comment